Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's the Forecast?

The forecast for DC is actually pretty funny. I think the local meteorologists are a bit gun shy to predict snow so they are saying we could get a lot or not much at all. Hilarious! The most recent forecast I saw predicted 1-3" of snow by tomorrow. In case you're unsure how devastating that could be, I've included a ruler.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be surprised if we see more than one inch. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far its enough of a threat to keep me in Mexico! Flight cancelled to DC. My choices were to still take my first flight to Dallas (where they won't pay for a hotel room since the cancellation is weather related) or stay with my family one more night in beautiful Puerto Vallarta. Now I just hope its enough for a snow day in Mont. Co.

    ReplyDelete