
Saturday was the perfect day to drinks beers and crack crabs by the water. Ali and I walked around Georgetown earlier in the day and had to stop in Martin's Tavern for a beer just to cool down for the long walk home. It was then that we decided to head towards the water!
We ventured out route 50 to Mike's Crab House in Riva, MD (less
than 10 m
iles from Annapolis). We sat by the water, sipped beers and beat the crap our of some delicious crabs! I highly recommend this spot. We enjoyed the people watching - especially the sucker who jumped in the water to get his Iphone that his potentially drunk girlfriend dropped.
iles from Annapolis). We sat by the water, sipped beers and beat the crap our of some delicious crabs! I highly recommend this spot. We enjoyed the people watching - especially the sucker who jumped in the water to get his Iphone that his potentially drunk girlfriend dropped.
No comments:
Post a Comment