Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, A New Decade

NYE was a lot of fun with some rare and exciting happenings. The rare: I outlasted David Kieve. The exciting: Brooke and Alex are tying the knot! I'm not quite sure how to tie the weather into this.....

We're probably half-way through the winter. It was this time last year that DC was recovering from its first winter storm and anticipating another.

I don't necessarily want a full week of snow days again, but I wouldn't mind some snow on the ground. It's possible my wish will be granted on Thursday, but I'm not holding my breath. You know, the same breath I see every morning waiting for the bus. It's cold out there!

2 comments:

  1. I also outlasted Kieve too! I'm headed to Mexico, so hope the snow days wait til I get back - Mont. Co. Schools need a snow day baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like we'll see much of anything tonight. Next Tues had potential, but looking less likely. I'll have to check back in when the weather is more interesting. Kimmy - we'll work on your snow days.

    ReplyDelete