I took a bit of a hiatus updating my blog so I went back to to read some of the old posts to get me pumped up. I noticed a number of things:
1) I need to proof read better
2) it rains a lot in DC

3) it gets hot in DC
4) I don't get many comments
Today the weather is....wait for it....rainy. It's also very windy (apparently there is talk of tornadoes??)! It's not cold, I think in the 60s right now, but that is all supposed to change tonight as temps drop into the 30s. I'm ok with the cold though, it's the rain that annoys me.
Tonight would be a good night for some red wine with friends!
Nikki - Glad your blog is back. Don't know how you expected people to go the entire fall without knowing what the weather was going to be like. There is wild speculation that there could be snow flurries this weekend. Also, it will probably be cold for the next 2 weeks. That's all I have for now.
ReplyDeleteGod, who's jbdcweathernerd? Lame. It was a good night for wine with friends!
ReplyDeleteYay, I am glad you are back to blogging!
ReplyDelete