Sunday, December 26, 2010

Buenos Snowches

[Below is an entry from my Xmas host - a guest blogger]

Here's the deal. I know weather. If it wasn't clear by the title, I do.

Every day, I dial my verizon special weather announcers and they tell me what's in store for my day. This is a luxury people. I can hit a button and in 5 seconds have a familiar voice tell me what the barometric pressure is...not that I know wtf that means...but they help me plan my day.

So yes, it's true, they are my muse. But don't miss the point...I snow weather. I do. I effing snow it.

Here's what you tuned in for today. It is gonna snow. OMG it is gonna effing SNOW!!! Snomygod it is gonna snow. Like the kind of snow you have in the morning where you say 'holy snowflake jim bob' over coffee and buenos snowches at night.

If you work for the government, then snowverdoit and hit the hills with some wax paper and some cookie sheets. Just please, for the love of god, don't dress like you just got back from the slopes and are doing some snowboarding down 16th street...you know who you are...let it go.

If you are still expected to work during the snowpocalypse, well at least you got a little shout out on the first snowel.

Nikki Snows Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment